1.1 Placing an order does not require registration. However, in connection of the first order the customer may
- register as a customer in the customer register of Huolto Vuorio Ltd. by providing their name and other requested information.
- In connection of registration the customer has to give their permission to Huolto Vuorio Ltd. to save the information in the customer register. The information in the customer register of Huolto Vuorio Ltd. is confidential. Huolto Vuorio Ltd. pledges not to give its customer information to outsiders.
1.2 The customer shall observe special attention and care in doing online shopping.
2 Binding nature of the order
2.1 Communication between the parties is carried out by email, post or phone. The members of our professional staff can be reached by phone on the number +358 2 2330 440 and they will help you in all enquiries and orders on weekdays from 8:00 to 16:00. After placing the order the customer commits themselves to check their emails in order to receive the order confirmation.
2.2 A binding sales contract becomes valid when Huolto Vuorio Ltd. has sent the order confirmation to the customer by email.
2.3 Before the delivery of the order the customer has the right to cancel the whole order, or parts of it, by email, post or phone. Delivery is considered completed when the order, or the notification that it can be collected at the post, has been delivered to the customer.
2.4 After the customer has placed an order Huolto Vuorio Ltd. has no right to change the terms of contract.
3.1 All prices include the value added tax (VAT 24 %). Valid prices are always shown in the online shop. The valid prices are in euros (EUR).
4.1 If we have the product in stock, the estimated delivery time is from three to seven weekdays (3-7). If the product is out of stock temporarily or permanently, we will immediately inform the customer, as we will also do in the case of delayed delivery.
4.2 If the delivery time differs essentially from what is mentioned in the above point 4.1, we will tell so on the product information page.
4.3 If the customer wants the product definitely delivered by a specific date, they should make a special point about it for example in connection of placing the order. We will try to take into consideration the customer’s wish as best as we can.
4.4 If the customer wants to buy products for which Huolto Vuorio Ltd. has given a different than usual delivery time, the products will be delivered in accordance with the longest mentioned delivery time.
4.5 Huolto Vuorio Ltd delivers products only in Finland (by a separate agreement also abroad). Huolto Vuorio Ltd. uses the services of Posti Ltd., Matkahuolto and Postnord. If the customer wants to use another carrier service, the cost and terms of delivery need to be separately agreed upon with Huolto Vuorio Ltd.
5 Terms of payment
5.1. Klarna Checkout
Payment transactions can be made with Klarna or Paytrail. Klarna offers Checkout -service, which allows consumers to pay easily, flexibly and safely. The service is easy to access and you can choose the best possible payment option for you. Payment options are Pay Later (invoice), Slice it (installment), and debit and credit cards. Benefitor is Digital River World Payments AB when consumer makes a transaction with card or online bank.
By Using Klarna Checkout you accept Klarna AB's ( (556737-0431), Sveavägen 46, 11134 Stockholm) terms. You can find up-to-date terms on our payment terms page. You can find customer service info, My Klarna -service and other useful information here: https://www.klarna.com/fi/asiakaspalvelu
With Paytrail, it is possible to accept payments for the following card payment methods:
- American Express
- When buying from an online store that uses Paytrail's payment service, you can pay using your preferred payment method: online bank payment, credit or debit cards, invoice and installment. Available payment methods may vary.
- If you see a payment made to Paytrail on your bank or card statement, it is because Huolto Vuorio Ltd. uses Paytrail to handle payments.
- Paytrail Plc is a licensed payment institution authorized by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority, which means we have been required to set up stringent security measures. We cooperate with banks and other financial service providers to continuously build secure and functional practices for doing business online.
Payment Service Provider
Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to.
Phone: +358 207 181 830
Business ID 2122839-7